with mask ? or i didn't ?
was posted at 08:17 with 0 comments

Ok , i accept mr charles's idea of discover people what do they think about coey (me) . I know myself really well, I'm a individual person, i don't really know how to communicated with people especially when doing group project. Everyone give a lot of different opinion of how to do , how to make , what to use and others. Their idea seriously out of their mind because it's really a very awesome ideas. Maybe their creativity make me don't dare to speak up my idea ? I'm a creative person too but i don't really think a lot and I'm a last minute person. I more on doing my assignments and project due to my personality , attitude and behaviors. you can say that I'm a emotional person. I have my own fantasy world and that's why i don't have a lot of friends.Sometimes i feel lucky because when i make friends ,  i feel one of them were so fake. So fake as in acting good to me and try to get advantages on me of course. I can easily get rid of these people and i gain new friends , which is my true friends. They care, love and always give good advice to me. Help me out when I'm having problem. Eventhough i got problem , i just tell them , they never say " NO" and always helping me up. Im really glad to have them as my friends. I secretly asked a lot of my friends how do they think about me . Sadly, most of them saying the same thing *haha?* so , i pick some of the conversation that i asked them . 
This is my best friend , Jessy chin. She's my high school's buddy. We were best friends since form 2. We are in the same class for 3 years before both of us transfer to another school. Quite sad when i need to separate with my best buddy. I hope we won't be strangers after transfer to a new environment. Im glad after we changed school, we still hang out like we usually do but it become more lesser because we have our own life now. Since she is my best friend , she must be really understand me . So i asked her what do she thinks about me and see what she replied. One word " Sot" . "Sot" means crazy in chinese. I think is bahasa rojak , not a standard mandarin by the way *LOL*. 



After i said i will put this conversation on blog . She was like shocked and said she will give me a proper answer. Sorry , it's too late . *haha* cause what's come in to your mind , is the true answer that you think about me :)

I do mention about i transfer to a new school after i took my PMR result. Same situation in college . I don't have a lot of friends , just some. He is my guy friend . He really understand and know a lot of my things. So "==" when he knows everything. So, i asked him what do he thinks about me and here's the answer . Well , good student always reply seriously. *LOL* . he don't know why am i asking and also update this to blog. He keep on asking but i keep replied "NOTHING" . *haha* I'm seriously crazy. After i see the text they wrote. I feel i really know myself well. If i don't know myself , who will know me ? I do wear a mask when i go out but it just make up on my face. That's just a impression i want to let people know that I'm not ugly . Girls do like to dress and make up including me. What actually important point is , when I'm wearing my make up, my personality doesn't change because of it. It's still me and i just be myself. I don't like to change myself to someone else. Quite numbers of my friends asked me to changed my attitude but i always ignore them. I know they are just want me to get more friends and don't want me to stay alone like forever alone. People will change after she/he experience something. I will change not because of my friend's advice, i will change when I'm into situation. Gain experience, gain knowledge, more mature and i will be think further.