Mask
was posted at 07:50 with 0 comments


Mask is an object normally wore on face. We can see people wearing mask during prom night and
performance. Normally no one wear a mask when there's unnecessary. There are a lot of different of     mask's design. Every design of a mask is represent a person true identity that doesn't show out in reality except when he/she alone. 


I'm a person that really likes to make up. I bought a lot of makeup products not just to make myself looks more pretty. When i makeup, i become more confidence when i hang out with my friends. That's another personality of me when I'm outside the house. When I'm alone inside my room, i just wear a spec and i don't even wear nicely. I dare to come out like this during night time because there are not a lot of people and no one will notice that's me except for my friends and family that normally see my look like a piece of shit.  

You can notice it when you see this picture. I don't even look confidence when i took pictures because i  really don't like my look. I don't like that i have some pimples on my face, i don't like my chubby face, i don't like to be fat and i don't like to be dislike. I will feel sad when i knew some people that i know talk bad behind my back. I'm really disappointed and i feel like want to cry when i think about it.
I do look more confidence when i dress myself properly and also make up to make myself look more nicer. I do like my everything when I'm in this condition. I don't scare people that talk bad about me. I look like a girl that really happy, brave, positive thinking person and love to smile too. We do wearing a "mask" when we going out. We want to have good image when people looking at us. Not just girls like to make up now, even some asian guys put BB cream, foundation and powder like girls usually do.