6 years old kid telling jokes
was posted at 07:05 with 0 comments


This is my 2nd assignment and the tittle is COMEDY. You can see the research that i posted on the blog. Not really posted a lot of research but recently I watched " the suite life of zack and cody" and " the suite life on deck" when I'm search videos from YOUTUBE. I wanted to post some video of " the suite life of zack and cody" because it's really funny. Those drama really made my day.  However, I'm not grouping with my course mates for this assignment so I really cannot post the video like "the suite life of zack and cody". There are a lot of characters and I do it individually. So, I just post some videos that are just jokes that making fun of people. Before the day of this assignment, I went out with my friend, Joane. She told me some jokes that really makes me laugh like an idiot. I used some jokes for my performance on that day. I get the idea from " Amanda show " when I'm standing behind the whiteboard. "Amanda show" is something like a show that make jokes and do something stupid on stage not a drama that got a lot of episode. Lastly, I'm really nervous when is my turn to perform. So, i shouted loudly so that I don't really get nervous and it's really work by the way. Im really proud of myself because I can perform quite good in front of so many people. Sorry that I cannot upload my video on blog. I just don't know why I cannot upload it. The video is recorded by my galaxy note and I never upload video before by my phone. I'll will try to upload as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you can wait my video MR CHARLES. Really sorry.